My morning has been dragging. I have a headache and no motivation right now. All I want to do is just sit and do nothing. I hate feeling like this.
Ryan is sleeping and probably will until 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Kids are playing outside. And me, well I'm sitting on the couch continuing to drink my coffee until my body and mind wake up to a functioning level. Some days that just doesn't happen. I hope it's not one of those days.
Feeling bleh... I can't describe it, just bleh. Worried about finances. Without Ryan not working and no income coming in and him keep spending and spending as if he has a job is killing me and putting me into depression, feeling angry.
I haven't applied for a job yet. I'm worried no one will hire me with my criminal background and being a stay at home mom for years. No experience except for CNA, which I no longer can do due to my recent charge. I have CSR experience, but that has been years since I did that. I wish there was a call center here in Salina that I could work at. I really don't want to work in a factory but it just might come downto that.
This is just a down day, I feel hopeless.

No comments:
Post a Comment